- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Jackie Gleason: Genius at Work
Jackie Gleason: Genius at Work
Watch Tuesday, 12/13 10:00 p.m. on CPTV
In the golden era of television, Jackie Gleason was king. Families gathered around the television on Saturday evenings to see which of his characters would be entertaining them on The Jackie Gleason Show – beloved playboy Reggie Van Gleason; Rudy the Repairman; working-class dreamer Ralph Kramden; lovable Fenwick Babbit; or loudmouth Charlie Bratton.
- Make 'Em Laugh
- Curious George The Movie
- NAZI HUNT: ELUSIVE JUSTICE
- NATIONAL EAS TEST
- WAR ZONE COMFORT ZONE
- CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- MARK TWAIN PRIZE Program Page
- NATURE Program Page
- NOVA Program Page