- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Jews and Baseball
JEWS AND BASEBALL
JEWS AND BASEBALL: AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY, narrated by Dustin Hoffman, explores the connection between Jewish Americans and baseball, our nation's most iconic institution. More than a film about sports, it is a story of immigration, assimilation, bigotry, heroism, the passing on of traditions, and the shattering of stereotypes. Interviews include fans, writers, executives, and players - including Al Rosen, Kevin Youkilis, Shawn Green, Bob Feller, Yogi Berra, and Sandy Koufax.
- Fenway at 100
- CELTIC THUNDER Program Page
- Nature's Power Revealed
- Congratulations to the Winner of CPTV and Langan Volkswagen Group's 2012 VW Beetle Give-Away!
- Helping Yourself
- National Geographic
- Ask This Old House
- Hetty Wainthropp
- Slavery By Another Name