- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- MASTERPIECE: CONTEMPORARY "Page Eight"
An aging spy stumbles on an international scandal that could bring down the British government. But will it bring down his own career first? Bill Nighy ( Love Actually ) stars, with Michael Gambon ( Harry Potter ), Ralph Fiennes ( The English Patient ), and Rachel Weisz ( The Constant Gardener ), who plays the agent's mysterious next-door neighbor.
- The Power of Giving
- video player test
- Big Y Kids' Corner on CPTV Kids
- Call The Midwife
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp 25th Anniversary
- queensboro test
- Herbert Hoover: Landslide
- COMEDY SPECIALS Program Page