- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- NATURE: The Private Life of Deer
- NATURE: An Original DUCKumentary
- NATURE: My Life As A Turkey
- FRONTLINE: A Death in St. Augustine
- A More Perfect Union (1968-2013)
- Wallis Simpson: The Secret Letters
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 3
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 2
- 108 - The Face of Death
- RISE! (1940-1968)
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show: Live at the Royal Albert Hall
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
A CPTV Red Carpet Special
The Australian Pink Floyd Show is an incredible live concert featuring amazing musicians performing Pink Floyd's music with astonishing note-for-note perfection in a dazzling stage show.
- Andre Rieu Tuscany & Celtic Thunder
- What is sustainability and why should it matter?
- Carrier: Get Home-itis & Carrier: Full Circle
- This Old House
- Lomax The Hound of Music
- Eating CT
- Opening Doors, Opening Minds
- Great Lodges & Today's Children in Tomorrow's World