- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
Happiness 101 with Tal Ben-Shahar
PBS Pledge Event Screener | Running Time: 01:27.34
Screening purposes only. Unauthorized distribution or broadcast is prohibited.
- Facing the Mortgage Crisis
- The Power of Giving: Stories of Volunteerism
- WASHINGTON WEEK WITH GWEN IFILL
- Make 'Em Laugh: The Funny Business of America
- Time Team America
- David Garrett: Live In Berlin
- Hollywood Chinese
- MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Wallander
- Code Blue: Calling All Nurses