- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- RoboNation: CT FIRST- watch it online now
UTC-Supported FIRST Teams Highlighted on CPBN and CTSNFour FIRST robotics high school teams and their UTC engineering mentors will be the subject of RoboNation – CT FIRST, an original online Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network (CPBN) Media Lab program. Scroll down this page to watch it now.The full length feature RoboNation will follow the teams as they prepare for and participate in the Connecticut FIRST Robotics Competition held recently at the Connecticut Convention Center.
- CPTV WEDNESDAY Jean Michel Cousteau: Ocean Adventures
- CPTV & WNPR's Youth Media Workshop
- Moody Blues: Live at Royal Albert Hall
- All Things Connecticut
- Roy Orbison: A Black and White Night
- Steve Miller Band: Live in Chicago
- The Governor's Budget Address (video)
- Daniel Pink: Living On The Right Side Of The Brain (preview)
- MASTERPIECE CLASSIC Persuasion