- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- NOVA: Hunt for the Supertwister
- NATURE: Great Zebra Exodus
- NATURE: The Private Life of Deer
- FRONTLINE: The Untouchables
- NOVA: Decoding Neanderthals
- Thatcher: A Memoir
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Seattle (Hour 1)
- JOE BONAMASSA: AN ACOUSTIC EVENING AT THE VIENNA OPERA HOUSE
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: Spokane Hour 3
- NOVA: Australia's First 4 Billion Years: Monsters
- That's Amore: Italian-American Favorites
NO CPTV BROADCASTS SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME (Check Listings)
This special brings together archival performances from some of America's most loved Italian-American singers and classic Italian-American pop songs from the 1950s and 60s. The program features original recordings from Perry Como, Julius LaRosa, Frankie Laine, Eddie Fisher, and more. Danny Aiello (Academy Award nominee for Do the Right Thing) hosts.
- CPTV TONIGHT Australian Pink Floyd & Pavarotti: A Life in Seven Arias
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show: Live at the Royal Albert Hall
- Andre Rieu Tuscany & Celtic Thunder
- What is sustainability and why should it matter?
- Carrier: Get Home-itis & Carrier: Full Circle
- This Old House
- Lomax The Hound of Music
- Eating CT