- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- COMEDY SPECIALS Program Page
CPTV offers some of the funniest programs on television. Check out upcoming comedy specials for a laugh-a-minute riot in your living room!
- Ask Me Another
- SCULLY/THE WORLD SHOW
- Fake or Fortune?
- This is a Test Page
- WNPR's Health Equity Project
- CIVILIZATION Program Page
- Anglophile Programs
- Objects and Memory