- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- NATURE: The Private Life of Deer
- NATURE: An Original DUCKumentary
- NATURE: My Life As A Turkey
- FRONTLINE: A Death in St. Augustine
- A More Perfect Union (1968-2013)
- Wallis Simpson: The Secret Letters
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 3
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW: San Diego, CA - Hour 2
- 108 - The Face of Death
- RISE! (1940-1968)
- Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge
HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE CHALLENGE
CPBN is proud to announce that it is part of the Newman's Own Foundation's Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge, a fundraising campaign honoring Paul Newman's commitment to helping the military community.
To give back, Newman's Own Foundation will be donating a total of $180,000 to organizations focused on empowering military personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Life In Cold Blood
- What's On!
- Dinner Party Download
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- Science Friday
- META MEDIA
- RAILROAD MAN: The Life and Legend of Jay Gould
- Dirk Gently
- Ghost Army