- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Coming Back With Wes Moore
COMING BACK WITH WES MOORE
This series, produced by best-selling author and US Army veteran Wes Moore, tells the story of his search for answers to some of the most difficult questions facing vets returning from war. Moore's journey, spurred by the suicide of one of his oldest friends and a fellow officer, takes him into the personal lives of different soldiers as they attempt to reintegrate into society, establish new identities and -- for many -- find a new mission.
- The Charles W. Morgan
- Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust - The Bridge to Russia - The Concert
- Story of the Jews
- Super Skyscrapers
- 60s in CT
- Mister Rogers & Me
- Giving It All Away
- Comet Encounter