- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Super Skyscrapers
This series follows the building of four extraordinary skyscrapers showing how they will revolutionize where we live, work, how we protect ourselves from earthquakes and terrorist attacks -- and even control the amount of energy we use. As well as following the engineering and construction challenges, this series uses state-of-the-art graphics to bring out the full drama of the build. We will meet the architects and other characters involved in each colossus.
- 60s in CT
- Mister Rogers & Me
- Giving It All Away
- Comet Encounter
- African Americans in Connecticut: Colonial Era to the Civil War
- African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
- Held Hostage