- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust - The Bridge to Russia - The Concert
Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust – The Bridge to Russia – The Concert
Concert Special Comes to PBS for the First Time with this Exclusive Premiere
Airing for the first time on a PBS station, Billy Joel: A Matter of Trust – The Bridge to Russia – The Concert showcases legendary singer, songwriter and pianist Billy Joel connecting with the Russian people during the era of the Cold War as he performs at over six concerts in Moscow and Leningrad in the former Soviet Union.
- Story of the Jews
- Super Skyscrapers
- 60s in CT
- Mister Rogers & Me
- Giving It All Away
- Comet Encounter
- African Americans in Connecticut: Colonial Era to the Civil War