- Time to Wrap
Recently, Paul asked me an interesting question, one that I believe I may have come across the answer over my time at Cannes. He asked, “Can a successful film be made without passion?” My response is not as simple as yes or no.
A lot of people in this industry are in it only for the money, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the next big paycheck comes. As much as I’d like to believe that the director of a film wouldn’t sacrifice the artistic and creative elements of their work, they still report to the studio, which expects it to earn money.
- Moose are on the Loose
- Weicker Says State Leaders Need "Steel Up The Spine"
- CPBN Media Lab enters Pepsi ReFresh Competition
- House Passes Regionalism Bills
- Man Pleads Guilty In 2008 West Indian Day Shootings
- Spring Ahead
- LaHood Sounds Optimistic On Rail Funding
- "Ban The Box" Gets New Life
- Perez Presents Hartford's Budget
- Earthrise: Apollo 8 And The First Lunar Voyage
APOLLO 8 AND THE FIRST LUNAR VOYAGE
EARTHRISE: APOLLO 8 AND THE FIRST LUNAR VOYAGE recounts the flight many consider to be NASA's most daring and important. Interviews with Apollo 8 astronauts, their wives, mission control staff, and journalists take viewers inside the high-stakes space race of the late 1960s to reveal how a bold decision by NASA administrators put a struggling Apollo program back on track and allowed America to reach the moon before the Soviets.
- Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler
- CPBN Learning Lab's Multi-Media Journalist Bootcamp: Summer 2014
- Something Ventured: Risk, Reward and the Original Venture Capitalists
- My Wild Affair
- Sex In The Wild
- Mark Twain
- Time Scanners
- King George and Queen Mary
- 2014 National Memorial Day Concert