Marie started with WNPR in 2006, working on the early stages of WNPR's daily morning news talk show, Where We Live. Currently she is working with WNPR's environmental reporter Nancy Cohen on the Northeast Environmental Hub. She is also an on-air host for WNPR’s mid-day programming, and regularly covers local news. A native of Paris, France, Marie fell in love with radio as a child, listening to the soothing voices of Radio France. She left Paris for the US in 2001, and pursued a degree in journalism. Her love for radio is only paralleled with her love for cooking.
- Catholic Church Calls for Changes in CT Abortion Laws
- Childhood Obesity
- Hartford Welcomes Construction of New Tech Center
- Childhood Obesity Grows in Hartford
- Rell Set To Make "Significant Spending Cuts"
- Lou DeLuca Says Lawmakers Are Unfair
- Connecticut Gets a "C" Grade for Premature Births
- Yale Links Genetics to Brain Aneurysm
- Waste-Hauler Goes Green Turning Food Waste Into Compost
- Where We Live Election Night Special