Marie started with WNPR in 2006, working on the early stages of WNPR's daily morning news talk show, Where We Live. Currently she is working with WNPR's environmental reporter Nancy Cohen on the Northeast Environmental Hub. She is also an on-air host for WNPR’s mid-day programming, and regularly covers local news. A native of Paris, France, Marie fell in love with radio as a child, listening to the soothing voices of Radio France. She left Paris for the US in 2001, and pursued a degree in journalism. Her love for radio is only paralleled with her love for cooking.
- New Gates Grants for Remedial Ed at CT Community Colleges
- Healthcare Workers Protest Budget Cuts at Capitol
- NAACP National President Calls Rell's Veto "Cowardly"
- Governor Rell Says Budget Shortfall Shouldn't Matter
- Obama's Muslim Affairs Advisor Speaks in Hartford
- Murder Victims' Families Speak Out Against Capital Punishment
- Thousands of Muslims to Gather in Hartford
- Lawmakers Push for Changes in Death Penalty Appeals Process
- Swine Flu: To Close Or Not To Close
- Swine Flu Fears Subside, Officials Urge Caution