Lori edits and produces interviews for the award-winning Faith Middleton Show. She came to WNPR after working for WCBS Radio in New York City. She was News Operations Coordinator, and covered stories for one of the nation's largest AM news stations. She went on to work as a reporter and afternoon news anchor with WWYZ and WATR in Waterbury, Connecticut. Lori also helped to start a morning drive show for the Fox News Radio Network in New York. She lives in Branford, and enjoys playing rock 'n roll with other WNPR musicians.
- FMS: "Mike Colameco's Food Lover's Guide to New York City"
- FMS: "The Italian Farmer's Table"
- FMS: "Salty Sweets"
- FMS: "I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!"
- FMS: Robert Kreitler & Your Money
- FMS: "Cast Iron Cookbook: Delicious and Simple Comfort Food"
- FMS: "The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook"
- FMS: "The Garden Primer"
- FMS: The Coupon Mom
- FMS: Mike Colameco's Food Lover's Guide to New York City