George first started working at WNPR in 2001 as an intern, and soon became a reporter and Morning Edition producer. He has covered many important health stories and breaking news, and has recorded many of our live, in-studio concert broadcasts. Currently, George serves as the Technical Director of Where We Live, shaping the sound of the program, and he works with the interns who come to WNPR to learn about the production of radio news. In a previous life, George worked as a paramedic in the cities of New Haven and Hartford. He lives in Storrs with his wife and two demanding, yet well fed, cats.
- State Takes 4,745 Dead Voters Off Rolls
- The End of the Legislative Session
- The Return of "The Needle Drop"
- Small Towns: Chester, CT
- Academy of Ancient Music
- The "Magic" of Cirque du Soleil's KOOZA
- The Center of Connecticut
- Eagle Festival 2008
- Live at CCSU: The Returning Veterans Summit
- Shelter's Mission is in the Name: No Freeze