George first started working at WNPR in 2001 as an intern, and soon became a reporter and Morning Edition producer. He has covered many important health stories and breaking news, and has recorded many of our live, in-studio concert broadcasts. Currently, George serves as the Technical Director of Where We Live, shaping the sound of the program, and he works with the interns who come to WNPR to learn about the production of radio news. In a previous life, George worked as a paramedic in the cities of New Haven and Hartford. He lives in Storrs with his wife and two demanding, yet well fed, cats.
- Voices From Iraq
- The Latest Connecticut Poll Numbers
- Where We Live Election Night Special
- Dropping in on TND
- Lieberman Addresses Republican National Convention
- Bioterrorism: Are We Safe?
- Hogan on the UConn Health Center
- The Future of Investigative Journalism
- Edwards Campaigns Against Poverty
- Home Heating Alternatives