Culture Connect Featured Event
2nd Annual Connecticut Poetry Party at Hill-Stead
Ticket Price: Free, Bring a potluck
Join CT poetry lovers in the Makeshift Theater at Hill-Stead Museum for the sharing of poetry and ideas, announcements, food and music. All are welcome!
· Live music with Covert Jazz!
· Potluck—bring beverage and plate of appetizers or dessert to share.
· Juried "Open Mic" reading. To submit, please email one poem to [email protected] (paste poem into email). The poem must be no longer than 3 minutes read aloud, and shorter is encouraged!
· Bring your ideas and suggestions for poetry at Hill-Stead and in Connecticut in general to share that day.
· Time for brief announcements about poetry groups and/or upcoming events (no poems, please). To reserve a slot for your announcement, please email [email protected]. A table will be available for handouts.