Culture Connect Featured Event
Designed to bring audiences closer to the work on stage, Dine/Dance/Discover is a new event taking place before and after all three 2013-2014 Breaking Ground Dance Series performances.
The Dine/Dance/Discover package is only a $15 add-on to the regular ticket price for each performance, and it includes all of the following:
* A 45-minute movement workshop (optional) starting at 5:30pm on the evening of the performance in the Fayerweather Dance and Theater Studios. You'll have the opportunity to embody the vocabulary of the visiting artist, led by a Wesleyan Dance Department faculty member. All ages, no dance experience necessary.
* A catered dinner and guided discussion about the visiting artist at 6:30pm.
* A Breaking Ground Dance Series performance at 8pm.
* Dessert, coffee, and post-performance discussion facilitated by a Wesleyan Dance Department faculty member.
* A follow-up e-mail survey about the experience.
Space is limited to 24 people, so call the Wesleyan University Box Office at 860-685-3355 today!
Dine/Dance/Discover is a pilot project made possible by Engaging Dance Audiences, which is administered by Dance/USA and made possible with generous funding from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation.