Internship Summary: Assist with the artistic and technical development of an online game show to promote financial literacy amongst high school and college students.
Availability: Spring, Summer, Fall Semesters
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
· Assist producers with scripting for online game show
· Operate HDV and DV cameras and monitor sound on field productions
· Serve as production assistant on studio production days
· Location scouting and booking on field production
· Off-line editing on Avid DV Express or Final Cut Studio
· Preparing video clips to be uploaded to the web
· Other production and post-production tasks as they are assigned
Applicants with a media/video production and or creative writing background are especially desirable.