Availability: Fall, Winter/Spring, and Summer semesters
Hours: 10 - 15 hrs/week based around television week-to-week production schedule
Assist with production-related duties including but not related to:
- Remote production (lighting, videotaping interviews, gathering b-roll footage, etc.) set-up, lighting, and production of studio talk shows.
- TV pledge productions.
- Candidate will help and observe technical staff, but amount of hands-on experience will vary by production. requirements and skills demonstrated by candidate.
- Interest in "nuts and bolts" of TV production
- Willingness to take direction
- Schedule requires flexibility
- Computer literacy and keyboard/typing skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to handle various tasks at one time
- Knowledge of Internet and e-mail communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred