Position: Internship: Multimedia Content
Reports to: Executive Producer, CPTV,
Availability: Fall Semester
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Internship Summary: Assist with day-to-day content production for Arts section of new, multimedia website: YourPublicMedia.org.
Special Application Requirements
- A resume and cover letter as well as a writing sample of no more than 1,000 words that expresses a JOURNALISTIC rather than ACADEMIC voice should be sent along with application. Applications found at www.CPBN.org.
- Application deadline: September 30.
- Contribute original content, in multiple mediums (audio, video, etc.) to the website.
- Aggregating listings of arts events across Connecticut and making those listings palatable.
- Writing and researching stories
- Web content updating
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate his or her knowledge of and interest in the arts outside of a campus community.
- Exceptional writing as well as proofreading skills.
- Good editorial judgment and must be able to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong sense of creativity
To Apply: Send resume and salary requirements to Carol Sisco, Human Resources, Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., 1049 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105. E-mail: email@example.com.