In Germany, they're already blogging about tomorrow's Where We Live. We'll be talking to ex-pat bloggers about how they're keeping in touch with the U.S. Presidential election, and we'll find out how our politics are being viewed around the world. If you're a blogger just finding our site for the first time, leave some comments below on the following questions:
- As an “expat blogger” what do you blog about when it comes to the election?
- What are people saying about
where you live?
- What is the general sense of how Americans are perceived?
- What are you hearing from your friends and family stateside?
- Do you wish you were in the US during this election season?
- How are you keeping up with American politics?
Can't wait to hear from you.